Unfortunately for society, today’s horny millennial generation has coined the term “Netflix and Chill” as something synonymous with sex. Although actual watching Netflix and chillin’ sounds pretty damn good to me, it has morphed into a slang term that has broken the Internet faster than Kim Kardashian. (At least there’s a positive in all this). With all the crap on the Internet, l can certainly appreciate people’s creativity and effort. Tbh, these are flat out hilarious.
2. When you literally came over to watch The Walking Dead.
3. …and you really just want to watch the last five minutes.
4. When the guy you’re with totally gets in the way of the TV.
5. When your parents have absolutely no idea what it means.
My mom just asked me to "Netflix and chill" 😩😩 pic.twitter.com/hToiIYMyov
— Jacob Liseno (@Jacobliseno16) September 7, 2015
6. Ahh, an answer to that age old question.
7. And you’re all like…
8. And like…
9. When you don’t want anyone to feel left out.
10. When you Netflixed and Chilled so hard.
11. When you kinda wish this was actually true.
12. And finally, when you just wish you could be honest with each other.
Because let’s be real, are you actually into that movie?