Jacob Marberger: Photos & Details About Washington College Missing Student

jacob-marberger washington college

Facebook

Washington College has been on lockdown since early yesterday morning when sophomore Jacob Marberger’s parents alerted the Maryland school that their son had taken a gun from their home in Pennsylvania. Fearing he may be returning to campus, WC has had students shelter in place as Jacob is being searched as a missing person.

According to The Elm, Washington College’s student newspaper, Marberger was a member of the Phi Delta Theta fraternity and was an executive board member of the Student Government Association.
One of Marberger’s classmates told CBS Baltimore, “From what I know is that he hazed a potential member of his frat, basically, and pulled out a gun on him. Everybody kind of thought it was a joke, so it was kind of let go. And then it was brought up to public safety later that week.”
In his interview with NBC Philadelphia, Jacob’s father John Marberger said that on November 15, his son resigned his position as speaker at the Washington College Senate.
Jacob is an only child and is close with his parents, according to his father.
When he was last seen, Marberger was driving his green 1997 Range Rover. He has not made any threats against the school and is not accused of any wrongdoing as this time. He’s 5-foot-4 and weighs around 130 pounds.
See photos of Jacob Marberger below.

Jacob, if you’re reading this, come home. I don’t know you, but I know things are going to get better.

Perfect Ben: Get Your First Look At Ben Higgins As 'The Bachelor' In This Teaser
  • 10614935101348454