Monday nights having been severely lacking something since the spring. Sure, we loved watching Bindi Irwin win the Mirror Ball Trophy and Bachelor In Paradise is our ultimate summer guilty pleasure, but without someone handing out roses, the beginning of our week feels incomplete.
After months of waiting, The Bachelor is back, complete with their hottest leading man yet: Ben Higgins. Maybe Kaitlyn Bristowe preferred Ryan Schnozzling (aka Shawn Booth) and creepy Nick Viall to the handsome software salesman living in Denver. Actually, we all owe our girl Kait a huge thank you for casting him away so we get an entire season centered around Ben!
If we can’t have Ben Higgins ourselves, we’re going to have to drink while he dates 28 women who aren’t us, hence this very necessary Monday night drinking game. We’ll update the rules throughout the season based on how everything plays out to ensure the maximum drinking ensues. With twins and past contestants in the mix of Ben’s ladies, we know this season is going to get crazy.
Grab the wine, tune into ABC on Mondays at 8 p.m., and play along with this The Bachelor season 20 drinking game.
Take a sip when…
– Someone cries.
– Chris Harrison asks someone how they’re feeling.
– Someone says “here for the right/wrong reasons.”
– There’s a shot of someone looking into the distance at nothing in particular.
– Someone says “husband” or “wife.”
Take two drinks when…
– Host Chris Harrison uses the word “dramatic” or “shocking.”
– Ben kisses someone.
– Ben calls Lauren “Lauren B.” even though she’s the only one left.
– You see Ben’s chest hair.
– Lauren B. and Ben are making it pretty clear that JoJo has zero chance.
Finish your drink if…
– Ben says, “My wife is in this room.”
– Ben cries.
– The woman rejects Ben’s proposal.
[protected-iframe id=”5a516d866a9a30b6f645e96ce8b09e22-860993-72706361″ info=”https://www.whipclip.com/embed/n1wps/?pid=teamcoed” width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””]