Today there are dating apps for literally every type. Whether you’re a farmer, deeply religious, or just haven’t bothered to shower in a couple days, there’s someone out there for you…Which is great news for those who are unhappily single.
Smell Dating is a website where you can send articles of clothing to potential lovers after three days of not using deodorant. Lovely!
This is not a drill.
According to their website, here’s how it works:
- We send you a t-shirt
- You wear the shirt for three days and three nights without deodorant.
- You return the shirt to us in a prepaid envelope.
- We send you swatches of t-shirts worn by a selection of other individuals.
- You smell the samples and tell us who you like.
- If someone whose smell you like likes the smell of you too, we’ll facilitate an exchange of contact information.
- The rest is up to you.
Soooo, there’s that. Whatever happened to meeting people through friends? Or at a bar? While on vacation? I suppose if Tinder just ain’t cutting it for ya these days, at least there’s a plan b.
Dating today is weird AF.