We loved him, we hated him, we loved to hate him, and now we love him again!
Whether you want to admit it or not, Justin Bieber has stolen our hearts – most likely thanks to his bomb ass PR team. The once troubled super-douche has cleaned up his act (for the most part) and has come out with some damn good songs lately.
Today the Biebs turns the ripe old age of 22, and since birthdays are a time of reflection, I thought it’s only fitting to reflect upon the past year. If 2015 taught us anything, it’s that Justin Bieber is officially cool.
Take a look below to see if you’ve gone full-Belieber (like me). Chances are, you have.
1. He apologized – multiple times – for being an a-hole.
everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) January 5, 2013
And even wrote a song about it.
2. He’s adorable with his siblings.
Most recently, Bieber brought little Bieber (Jaxon) as his date to the Grammys, and it was so cute, my ovaries nearly exploded.Image via Instagram
3. He’s like really, really, really hot.
He’s almost too pretty to look at. Swoon.
4. He does charity work.
It just goes unnoticed because people are too busy hatin’ on him.
5. His AMA performance.
Need I say more?
6. He has a good sense of humor.
7. He was so excited when he got puppies.
And couldn’t stop posting pictures of them.Image via Instagram
8. He’s a romantic.
9. He can dance. Really well.
Refer to #5.
10. He can pull off literally any hairstyle and color.
Although that platinum blonde is a little questionable TBH.
11. Calvin Klein is super selective.
Any club Mark Wahlberg, Kellan Lutz, and Justin Bieber are a part of, I want to be a part of as well.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) January 7, 2015
How can I be this girl next time? ^^
12. He’s emotional.
Remember that VMA performance?
13. He’s a damn good rapper.
14. His acoustic performances are fire.
I dare anyone to fight me on this.
15. He can play the drums.
— calvinklein (@CalvinKlein) January 6, 2015
16. His voice is just so good.
Musicians are hot. ‘Nuff said.
17. His James Corden Karaoke Carpool.
18. He has tattoos of the leading ladies in his life.
19. He’s brave.
He told his 75 million Facebook fans that he “was not who [he] was pretending to be.” (Hey if I was 12 and making millions, I’d probably make the same mistakes. DON’T ACT LIKE YOU WOULDN’T).
20. He embraced his doppelgänger, Ruby Rose.
And became friends with her.
21. His movies give you all the right feels.
Never Say Never should win an Oscar. Just saying.
22. He can sing Taylor Swift’s lyrics now.
“Idk about you, but I’m feeling 22!”
Happy Birthday, Justin. 🎉