We all know Kylie as the lip kit queen and co-star of KUWTK, but you might not know that she’s also a pretty amazing friend to have in your corner.
It seems as though Jenner is constantly being criticized for almost every aspect of her life, but it’s her close friendships that never seem to come under fire. Even her biggest haters understand that Jenner has done a lot for her friends, including staying loyal to the ones she had before she became one of the biggest names on the planet.
Take a look at some of King Kylie’s best BFF moments that had us all wishing we were in her inner circle.
1. When she bought her best friend, Jordyn Woods, a Mercedes for her birthday.
Jenner definitely has no problem sharing the wealth with loved ones like her long-time pal Jordyn Woods. Woods was rewarded for her years of loyal friendship with a new car for her big 18th birthday. Talk about friend goals.
2. When she sent Ariana Grande her entire lip kit collection.
Jenner clearly takes her friends’ birthdays very seriously. Also, Ariana, if you have any extras we’re happy to take them off your hands.
3. When she gifted BFF Jordyn with a $14,600 Cartier bracelet
File Jordyn Woods under: people we’d like to trade lives with.
4. When she took her whole squad to Mexico… And Turks and Caicos
An all-expenses-paid BFF island trip? Talk about literally best vacation ever.
5. When she bought a $6 million house (one of three houses btw)… and let her two best friends live with her
Jenner’s BFFs Anastasia “Stassie” Karanikolaou and Jordyn Woods call the Hidden Hills mansion their home, with roommates including Jenner’s clan of adorable puppies.
6. When she brought her BFF with her to NYFW
Jenner and Woods stole the show this year when they sat front row for some of fashion’s biggest names.
7. When she surprised Woods’ little sister with a ride on a private jet and a trip to Universal Studios
Can we also talk about the fact that mini-Woods’ first plane ride ever was on a private jet?
Any room in your squad for us, Ky?