Everyone dreams of that six figure paycheck, but landing a job like that is not easy. You need the right experience, a really good education, the right connections and the will to fight your way to the top. Unless you graduated from an ivy league school with all of the right experience and connections, it’s more than likely you won’t find a job that pays six figures right after you graduate.
Luckily, Glassdoor has compiled a list of jobs that are in-demand right now, each paying over $100,000 to help us get out of part-time hell.
Glassdoor is one of the top job recruiting and reviewing sites in the industry. People looking for jobs can post their resumes and businesses looking for new employees can post open positions and look for future employees. Former employees can also post reviews about a business they’ve worked for anonymously. Glassdoor has graciously posted a list of jobs and how much they on their website.
The amazing pay and benefits are sure to attract anyone with a decent education and work experience. One of the top jobs on the list is Creative Manager, but there are unfortunately only 1,243 openings in major cities like Los Angeles or New York. Here’s the rest of the list and the salaries:
- Creative Manager – $112,000
- IT Manager – $118,000
- Data Scientist – $110,000
- Supply Chain Manager – $102,000
- Pharmacist – $120,000
- Procurement Manager – $104,000
- Finance Manager – $118,000
- Medical Science Liaison – $140,000
- Engineering Manager – $145,000
- Patent Attorney – $150,000
- Management Consultant – $110,000
- Technology Manager – $140,000
- Product Marketing Manager – $116,000
- Product Manager – $110,00
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – $115,000
- Design Manager – $108,500
- Software Engineering Manager – $150,000
- Hardware Engineer – $110,000
- Technical Project Manager – $100,000
- Software Engineer – $100,000
If you want to know more, you’ll have to go to Glassdoor. You’ll be able to find exactly how many openings there are and what positions companies are looking to fill. Act fast before your dream paycheck slips away!