Erika Girardi is one of the baddest, fiercest and c***y-est housewives to ever grace the Real Housewives series. She’s larger than life on the screen because everything about her is extra. She became a Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in season 6. She was introduced to the group as a friend of Yolanda Hadid, yes the mom of Gigi and Bella.
She rocked the ladies “classy” and always “level-headed” aesthetics by traveling with a glam squad entourage, having an alter ego named Erika Jayne and keeping it blunt and real all the time. There is no beating around the bush when it comes to Erika, she tells it like it is all the time while wearing a fully bedazzled catsuit.
We watched her lash out at one of her closest friends, Eileen Davidson while on that boat ride from hell in Hong Kong, deal with Panty Gate and make Teddi Mellencamp cry. She has been dubbed as an ice queen, but after three seasons you just need to get to know Erika before she warms up to you.
What other housewife do you know who has a C***y nameplate, coined the phrase “pat the puss” and can casually wear red latex blouses? It’s impossible to replicate Erika and we love her for it.
To celebrate Erika’s birthday we compiled the 15 best quotes and moments from the RHOBH star.
1. When she wasn’t afraid to call it like she sees it.
2 When she got real about money.
3. When she gave us the greatest comeback of all time.
We will seriously be using this in our next fight.
4. When she wasn’t afraid to misbehave.
5. When she BROUGHT IT during her first reunion.
6. When she wasn’t afraid to go up against Bethenny Frankel.
The last time Frankel will be giving her advice on how to be a successful pop star.
7. When Erika reminded us to not mess with her.
8. When Erika threw expert shade.
9. When she let people have their wrong opinions.
Erika’s opinions are truth and fact.
10. When she reminded us to live our sad, less expensive lives.
11. When she reminded us it’s not cheap to be Erika.
12. Again, Erika will never not be serving.
She doesn’t travel with a glam squad for nothing!
13. When she dragged Teddi Mellencamp for crying.
14. When she got real about living the glam life.
15. When she knew her worth.
Erika is always awesome and always worth it.