Mitch Winehouse has decided that he is going to make his own film about Amy's life.
“This is an incredibly modern, emotional and relevant film that has the power to capture the zeitgeist and shine a light on the world we live in, in a way that very few films can.”
These stars who burnt out but didn't fade away (as Kurt Cobain put it in his suicide letter) include: Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison.
The shirt actually references the 1770 Boston Massacre, which was an attack on civilians by British soldiers, prior to the American Revolution.
Check out tidbits from the hot soundtrack featuring Beyonce and Andre 3000's Amy Winehouse cover (!) of "Back to Black," Lana Del Rey's, "Young and Beautiful," and Florence and The Machines, "Over The Love."
These songs and artists may give you the words/courage you need to end your relationship. There's a song for every relationship situation, ranging from your S.O. cheating, to the two of you growing apart.
Watching a celebrity reach their lowest starts off as an entertaining story until you realize that yes, they are a person too. This week, Lindsay Lohan was arrested for hitting a man with her car, and Amanda Bynes reportedly locked herself in a dressing room for two hours and yelled, in addition to getting in numerous car accidents.
It is an unfortunate time to be a Nittany Lion, as the verdict has been made on the school's attempt to cover up Jerry Sandusky's child molestation.
•Would you wear a mullet dress? •Celebs just want to have fun •Was Samantha the Kramer of 'Sex and the City'? •Eva Mendes channels Amy Winehouse •Be thankful for Michael Fassbender •What does 200 calories actually look like?
•Ryan Gosling is very in touch with his feminine side •Inspirations to get you ready for Halloween •Wow I'd hate to be Kelly Ripa's kids after this •Your guide for getting the best meal sizes •Some very awesome and creative Halloween cupcakes •Evan Rachel Wood is a very lucky lady
Then there are the artists who want to “branch out” from music for movies. Mark Wahlberg started making movies and was never heard on the radio again. And then there’s this guy. He was a music GOD, and then decided to trade in the mic for the big screen. But don’t count him out just yet, because we may be hearing some new hits from him very soon…
•We're glad Lily Allen didn't take the Amy Winehouse path•The 'I need more tattoos and piercings' phenomenon •Don't let your sunburns get this bad, Brit Brit style! •Does your school have tailgates this awesome?! •According to Ali Lohan's rep, her change is au natural •How can I tell if my FWB is falling for me? •How hot are these new promos for Vampire Diaries
•The 12 makeup bag essentials every college girl should own •How to choose makeup for fair skin •Amy Winehouse's posthumous collection for Fred Perry •The Muppets team up with OPI for the Holidays •Dressing for the new seasons •First look at Alexa Chung's new Madewell collection •Alexander Wang is making a nail polish collection with Sally Hansen
•Our favorite lady rockers •8 rules to a booty call •80's classics that need the big screen treatment •Pull off animal print without looking like the zoo •Mmmmm....David Beckham •The greatest romantic movie scenes •Did sobriety kill Amy Winehouse
I don't know what it is about celebrities that makes us forget that they are actual people. Is it the over-the-top lifestyle? Is it the way they live their lives so openly in a way that would mortify most of us?
•Are you too intimidating for men? •Would you wear yellow nail polish? •Dying your hair on a shoestring budget •Did a broken heart kill Amy Winehouse? •Is this the saddest movie ever made? •The factors that make men and women cheat •Celebrity rundown for the afternoon
It's no secret that Hollywood is running low on ideas, but eventually they're going to run out of movies to make straight-to-DVD sequels to and pathetic remakes. When the legendary Chilean miners sold the rights to a movie screenplay, it made me think -- maybe that's it! Maybe movie directors don't need to come up with any more original ideas -- maybe all they need to do is watch the news to spark up the imagination.
I think that most college women want to be informed on current events and the news but they feel like they can’t. Log onto CNN.com or The New York Times website and there is so much information- what is the most important? The most current? What actually matters? What is relevant to me? Well wonder no more, because every Monday I’ll be bringing you up to date on the biggest news stories in a quick, concise manner. Now you’ll finally know what’s going on in the world without having to spend hours a day sifting through the breaking news.
•Celebs who died before their time •Madonna's Material Girl line is expanding! •The best costumes at this year's comic con •Talking dirty without being gross •10 Celeb d-bags who walked out on their pregnant wives and girlfriends •Easy and fun ways to squeeze in exercise this summer •Not all superhero movies can be awesome
The hot messes that are our favorite celebrities. Ah, what would a typical day in Hollywood be without nip slips and exposed undies for the paparazzi and the rest of the world to see?
• My boyfriend won't pay for ANYTHING • Do you talk during sex? • Daily Aww: A dad works out with his baby • How to raise a quality pimp • Diddy's airport wear is...interesting • It's so refreshing to see a celeb with a normal baby name • Another "quality" reality show
• Say it ain't so, Glee wants to do a Bieber episode • This is the worst celeb advice we've heard in awhile • Let's talk about female sexual dysfunction • top 5 mistakes that dieters make • Hot guys from our fave '90s shows • Sign me up for rehab for this bling • 8 signs he's not ready to commit
I was so excited for the Hangover 2 to come out next year. So excited. Like already have my tickets, waiting in line starting now excited. And then news broke that a certain celebrity was going to be making a cameo in the sequel, much like Mike Tyson did in the original. Except this celebrity isn’t a boxing legend with a drug problem. It’s a middle-aged white guy with rage issues. Mel Gibson.
• How to handle a text stalker • That.Is. Awesome • 8 ways to earn karma • Rihanna disses Katy Perry AND Lady Gaga • 3 ways to wear a leather jacket • Why are college kids acting like teenagers? • Bruce Willis's new toupee is kinda obvi
• Get a (bath)room, Amy Winehouse! • Lindsay's jail time brings in the big bucks. • Things that make you go "awwwwwwww." • When words fail you, use your body. • Oh no she didn't!! • How to rock Fall's bold brow trend.
Is it just me, or does it seem like almost every celebrity out there had some giant scandal in 2009? I feel like I spent at least 3/4 of the year crouched in front of the TV or refreshing my news on the internet just to keep up. From Michael Jackson's shocking death, to cheating husbands, to a family sending a silver balloon in the air and forcing their family to lie just to get on TV, the scandals have gone from serious and sad to very WTF worthy.
• Amy Winehouse needs to stop beating people up. • The most under-reported stories of 2009. • Does the "nice guy" even exist? • Well, these posters are a bit insensitive now... • Is it worth it to travel in your 20s? • Balloon boy's parents are sentenced.
• Bring on health care reform! • Would you wear human hair jewelry? • Let the Amy Winehouse downward spiral begin. • The 13 best makeup tools. • Tiger's divorce is gonna be pretty pricey. • Brody Jenner is single!!
And other facts he shared with Jay Leno. The 10 most obvious reality show one-liners. Winehouse hospitalized. Not surprising, really....
• Is that....Kim Kardashian?? • Justin Bieber and Diddy = BFF? • That's the smallest mom we've ever seen. • Lindsay Lohan is the new Britney Spears. • Robert Downey Jr. shows off his camel toe... • What is Amy Winehouse's newest addiction?
You may have noticed this month that we at CC are huge fans of Halloween. But as much as we love spooky costumes and scary movies, there are some things that are so mind-numbingly frightening that they chill us to our very souls. We’ve found the most terrifying picture on the entire internet, something's sure to strike fear into the heart of anyone who has one. Click through if you dare…
• Let the Amy Winehouse downward spiral continue! • Need answers to your tricky love questions? • Chris Brown gets sentimental. • This takes the vampire obsession a bit too far. • Who will host the Golden Globes? • Bradley Cooper is single once again!
Dear Lindsay, Word on the street is that they're trying to make you go to rehab and you say no, no, no. While Amy Winehouse turned that jam into a monster hit, do you really want it to be the theme song to your E! True Hollywood Story?
I’ve sold a few items on eBay, and it’s truly wild what people will buy these days (although no one wanted my used retainer... strange). Recently, a clump of Elvis’s hair sold for $18,000 at an auction in Chicago. I don’t know how I feel about this. Someone just legitimately purchased old hair follicles and dandruff for the price of a small car. This got me thinking: