• Biggest Photoshop fail I’ve ever seen
• Who rocked the leather leggings harder?
• 8 tips to catch his attention
• When did Avril Lavigne get a makeover??
• Garnet and Black launches their NEW ISSUE
• Every part of this fight screams trashy
• What are your fashion lifesavers?
• What sorts of crazy is MJ’s doctor spewing now!?
• Donald Trump defends cheating bastards.
• 8 signs he’s a keeper.
• Brody Jenner chose her over me?! Waaaah (Snooki voice)
• 10 perfect black bags under $100
• Tiger Woods is committed to his marriage. For real this time.
Yesterday, after going through the multiple heart attacks during the USA/Canada gold medal hockey game (that the USA took into overtime in the last 24 seconds of the game!!), I began to think of all the ways that America is far superior to our upstairs neighbor. You know, since we proved that hockey wasn’t one of them. And I was bitter. And angry. And inhaling a tube of cookie dough tocool down….
• And it’s Lilo’s sloppy seconds. Though, who isn’t?
• Tread lightly, Ryan Seacrest.
• Will John McCain fight back against Sarah Palin?
• Speaking of Sarah, get the rundown of her interview with Oprah.
• 5 reasons kissing is good for you!
• Wrong goal. Adorable video.
• I don’t love Heigl, but I’m lovin’ that child.
• Would you ever want to dress like Avril Lavigne?
• Lindsay Lohan throws a hissy fit at Fashion Week.
• Why doesn’t this gum exist now?!
• How to wear florals in the fall.
• What does Beyonce have to say about the Kanye sitch?
Dear (See Below) Bands, I love your music. Love, love, love. But can you maybe try to be a little less annoying? It makes it so hard to defend you when I tell my friends about my favorite artists. Actually, it makes it hard to admit to anyone that you happen to be one of them. And I want to make them like you, really, I do.
Puppies. The only thing to get you through a really crappy Monday.
Not that I have a real say in the matter, but I’m not a fan of females who take advantage of their positions of power, influence, and/or fame. Too many young girls are watching.
Welcome Week is coming to an end for most of you. You have spent the past 5 days unpacking boxes (wh…