DeMario Jackson is sitting down with E! News‘ Melanie Bromley to discuss his side of the Bachelor In Paradise incident.
Jackson’s interview will air over two nights in three parts, with the former Bachelorette cast member discussing the fallout from the sexual assault allegations, which included the loss of his job. Though the show will resume filming, he hasn’t yet said whether he will return.
[protected-iframe id=”02a2bd0d5f5a8ebe140c075f576403da-860993-107780414″ info=”http://www.eonline.com/videos/embed/261852″ width=”610″ height=”344″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]
Jackson was emotional in a clip from E! as he discussed his family’s reactions to the incident.
“It was stressful. For me, mostly for my mother,” he said. “It’s hard to see your mom cry every single day. It was very difficult.”
He went on to say that his father had been supportive. “My dad, he kept me extremely strong and kept me grounded and humble,” Jackson said.
Though Corinne has yet to speak out beyond her lawyer’s official statements, her team is launching their own investigation.
ABC said that they found no cause for concern from their investigation. The network now faces a lot of speculation as to how they’ll handle the sensitive nature of the allegations.
DeMario’s interview will air Monday, June 26 and Tuesday, June 27 at 7:00 P.M. and 11:00 P.M. on E! News.