ST IVES, CORNWALL, ENGLAND - MARCH 31: (STRICTLY EMBARGOED FROM ALL USE UNTIL TUESDAY, APRIL 11, 2017 00:00:01 BST. Getty Images provides access to this publicly distributed image for editorial use only and is not the copyright owner. EDITORIAL USE ONLY. No Sales - No Commercial Use) In this handout image provided by Samsung Galaxy S8, Landscape Photographer of the Year Matthew Cattell has captured some of the greatest British views as voted for by the public to mark the launch of the new Samsung Galaxy S8 with a view of the beach on March 31, 2017 in St Ives, Cornwall, United Kingdom. Each of the breathtaking pictures was shot using the smartphone to showcase the groundbreaking 'Infinity Display' screen and incredible camera functionality, which is available for pre-order until 19th April and launch in UK on 28th April. (Photo by Matthew Cattell/Getty Images for Samsung Galaxy S8)
We have reached the pinnacle of summer, and nothing says summer like an abundance of beach photos clogging up your newsfeed.
It’s the season of endless possibilities, ice cream cones and satisfying those cravings you’ve been having all winter long. It’s the season when the unspoken social media rules become a little more flexible as everyone seems to be sharing pictures of colorful cocktails, flip flops and best friends. It all works together to create the definition of summer. Make this one your best yet.
Keep your feed sunny and stand out with these clever captions.
1. The beach gives me porpoise.
(Photo by China Photos/Getty Images)
2. Adios beaches!
3. Namast’ay at the beach.
4. Stay salty.
6. Tropic like it’s hot.
7. Happier than the seagull who stole my french fry.
(Photo by Matt Cardy/Getty Images)
8. Girls just wanna have sun.
9. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream on the beach!
(Photo by Jacobsen /Three Lions/Getty Images)
10. In a sunshine state of mind.
11. Summer should get a speeding ticket.
12. You had me at Aloha.
13. Lazy sun of a beach!
14. I love you to the beach and back.
(Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
15. High tides and good vibes.
(Photo by Alex Caparros/Getty Images for Heineken)
17. If there’s a will, there’s a wave.
18. Life’s better in a bikini.
19. I’ll have my morning coffee with a side of beach, please.
20. Do you wanna build a sandcastle?
21. You can wash off the sand from your flip flops, but not from your heart.
(Photo Illustration by Ian Waldie/Getty Images)
22. If your thighs touch, you’re one step closer to being a mermaid.
(Photo by Vince Bucci/Getty Images)
23. Are you squidding me?
24. The day I met the beach, it was love at first sight.
25. Shell we dance?
26. How to get a beach body? Have a body and go to the beach.