Does anyone even watch American Idol anymore? I know my parents do, but they also watch Bones, so...
While Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys may have been giving super star performances our eyes darted toward the corner of the screen where John, John's tan and a fabulous blue shirt were turning the language of hands into the language of love.
She has a really interesting sense of style - I don't love everything she wears, but I love love love her glam red carpet dresses, and I love that she's not afraid to be a little quirky when she's doing more casual events.
Are you single? Do you think it's the worst feeling in the world? Sometimes it may feel like that. But get this -- being single isn't as terrible as you're painting it to be.
Last week, the cast of Glee serenaded us for a full 90 minutes. And because of that extra half hour of musical enjoyment, I've had Glee on the brain nonstop. But not only have I been thinking about the Lady Gaga inspired episode of last week, I've also been looking ahead. Like way ahead. To episodes that have yet to be written and characters that have yet to be created. I've got a few guest star suggestions for you Glee...
• Ladies: guys would rather you not fake it • If one more person defends Chris Brown for beating up a woman..... • How to get Lea Michelle's body • 10 healthy inbetween-meals snacks • My friend insults me in public...what do I do? • Really funny photoshop jobs! • Soooo Rachel Ray is a cannibal
• Here's the 411 on how weight loss actually works • Who wore it best? The ultimate showdown • 7 deadly sins of relationships • What is up with all these weird Hollywood romances • Did ya know Jennifer Hudson spent some time in jail?! • 7 things you must ask yourself before getting a tattoo • How to define your waist without wearing a belt SEE MORE LINKS AFTER THE JUMP
• Jennifer Hudson is having the best week ever • Hey! Women are funny too! • Get your body ready for spring • Watch Justin Bieber get shot (don't worry he's acting!) • I'm sorry. WTF is going on in this world!?! • Should you marry your college sweetheart? • How to rock a pashmina
• 8 topics to avoid on a first date • Isn't this ironic • Are dating sites based on looks ok? • I hate football and this play impresses me • The secret to successfully layering your neckline • Jennifer Hudson sings, so it's good • Meet your national homecoming queen
• Everyone should Oprah-fy yourself
• Did I put out prematurely?
• McDonalds makes periods even worse
• 5 Things to make you smile today
This week I'd like to dedicate this post to Chelsea Handler, who despite flubbing some punchlines at the VMAs, is still totally awesome.
• Jennifer Hudson looks hot, has it all. • Makeup can make you sick. • Check out Mac's sizzling new summer collection! • Ke$ha's getting even weirder. If that's possible. • Wait, Justin Bieber is more than friends with Miley?! • Two CW stars get their happily ever after.
The Grammy red carpet is probably my favorite of the season. Though attendees of the Golden Globes and Oscars are better dressed, those at the Grammys bring the good, the bad and the outrageous. The dramatic dressers of the music industry bring out their weird and wonderful performance-esque outfits, blurring the line between stage-worthy and red carpet-appropriate.
• Jennifer Hudson really likes (making) babies! • Brittany Murphy's husband speaks. But is it the truth? • Tom Cruise is a shady mo-fo. • Wait, a size 4 is fat now?! • Would you wear B.O. perfume by SJP? • Pretty sure I'll never look at salad the same way again.
• Watch your back, MTV! • Why all the hate Jennifer Hudson hate, South Africa? • Want it. • Is that outfit worthy of The Queen, Gaga? • Pee-Wee Herman's back! • Remember when these things were popular?
• Paris Hilton is giving up her partying ways. Again. • Oklahoma not really into a woman's right to choose. • Jennifer Hudson shows off her new son. • Do you fart in front of your guy? • Michael Vick gets a reality show!? • 10 rules of the pick-up.
When I think of divas, my mind automatically goes to artists such as Mariah Carey, Celine Dion or Whitney Houston. But VH1 has other plans for this year’s Divas show, premiering live tomorrow night. Kelly Clarkson, Adele, Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Jennifer Hudson and Miley Cyrus will be the headlining performers this year.
• My favorite singer belting out my favorite MJ song? Heaven. • Will Angelina Jolie steal David Beckham, too? • And this is why we should never dance on bars. • 5 hairstyles to beat that heat. • Looks like K-Fed is on Britney's old diet plan. •Garnier launches a whole bunch of great products.
• What did Obama have to say to the Fighting Irish? • OMGee. There is a Paris Hilton documentary. • Jennifer Hudson forgives. • The best health and fitness products of the year. • LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are at it again. • Cameron Diaz has a really rough life.
• Forget what those commencement speakers say, this is the real deal. • Oprah apologizes to James Frey!? • This is a sad way to lure in customers. • Adam Lambert hits eBay. • Oh no, Jennifer Hudson. No, no, no! • The 4 worst hangover remedies.
Chelsea Handler will be sticking around for awhile, Denise Richards booted from DWTS, and Lindsay Lohan is broke. Maybe that's why she hasn't been eating...
So this week, rather than choosing a specific celebrity whose style I admire, I decided to give an ode to awards season by picking out...
Of all the award shows (what are there, 74?), the Grammys is my absolute fave. Unlike the Emmy Awards or the Oscars that get really...
Spring Break is notorious for putting pressure on coeds to slim down just in time for binge drinking and bikinis. While we all want to...