She really let it go.
When it began, Glee was moving, informative, controversial, inclusive, and a whole lot of fun.
Glee is back, and with it, the song that will never, ever leave us- "Let it Go."
You know what bars need more of? No, not more shots (for once) but pregnancy tests.
I am not a fan of Glee. By association, I can't stand Lea Michele (especially after she took a Beyonce song and drained the meaning, angst, and soul out of it, but I digress).
• Simon Cowell wants Britney Spears real bad! • What do you think of these 13 trashy celeb hookups? • Fashion inspiration from One Direction • Lea Michele and Lauren Conrad reveal the bikini secret that changed their lives! • Check out the most awkward movie dates EVER! • Do guys get upset when girls ask stupid questions?
Something just feels a bit off to me about this Marchesa dress. Lea Michele wore it to the People’s Choice Awards earlier this month. I tend to be a seriously opinionated person, especially when it comes to fashion, but I am pretty torn on this one.
Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? I did, and it really made me wish that I was a celebrity. A bunch of really beautiful people got together in gorgeous evening wear, drank champagne and gave out shiny little statues. Sounds great, right? Luckily the celebs had their phones out and were tweeting the night away!
This week’s episode of Glee was downright ORIGINAL. And no, I’m not talking about the New Directions and their decision to unleash their inner Joni Mitchells by writing original songs for Regionals – I’m talking about the fact that this episode opened with a musical number.
2010 was a big year in entertainment. This was the year that people not only realized how ridiculous Speidi is, but also realized that Kate Gosselin might be the devil in disguise. But there were a few people who really made the most of 2010, and as we say goodbye to this year, we think it's important that we recognize them.
Well, kids, it’s finally here: Sectionals. Yes, sectionals – as in, the thing Mr. Schue has been yammering on about since day one. I always thought that nothing could ever top last year’s big sectional jaw-dropper (What’s that you say? Quinn’s pregnancy CAN’T be chalked up to Immaculate Conception and/or hot tub sperm mobility? NO!)
It's official: Ryan Murphy is obsessed with bringing high profile guest stars onto his show. And I can’t say I’m too happy about this as it cuts into Lea Michele’s (aka Rachel Barry) screen-time. You see, I happen to love Rachel Barry a little more than her boyfriend Finn does and a little less than she loves herself.
GQ magazine is known for racy spreads featuring Hollywood’s hottest – so why was it such a huge deal when Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, and Cory Monteith (of Glee fame) joined the ranks of celebs who have graced the cover?
I'm sure we don't need to remind you that Glee returns with an entirely new season tomorrow! We’ve heard from numerous sources that the television phenomenon is coming back with a vengeance this year – bigger numbers, more drama, and some seriously awesome guest stars.
It's clear that Glamour hates Lea Michele as much as I do. (Yes, I said it. Lea Michele emits this aura of entitled smugness that I cannot help but to scrunch up my nose at. Also, Glee is awful. Grownup Kidz Bop interpretations of songs + stale caricature characters? I'll pass.) I can't deny the girl is gorgeous, though.
• Want to get Lea Michele's red carpet look? • How to wear the latest hair trend • A young Anna Wintour • A chic fall outfit for before it gets cold • Awesome Target find! • Do we like Jessica Simpson's clothing line?
• Color me not-suprised. • But who was best dressed of the night? • Oh no! What did they do to Lea Michele? • Nick Lachey wants a reality show career. • Surprise! Taylor Momsen says something stupid! • Does bad sex have to be a dating deal breaker?
• 5 things to love about the Kentucky Derby. • Sale Alert: 50% off at New York and Co.! • At last - a reality show I won't watch. • Julia Roberts is People's most beautiful person. AGAIN. • Wow, way to cross the line, Enquirer. • Did Lea Michele get with Schu?!
• Justin Bieber is way cooler than those Disney stars. • Kara DioGuardi lets it all hang out. • 5 fun ways to embrace the braid. • Damn! Lea Michele looks hot at the Glee premiere! • Tom's Shoes are getting mighty cute this season. • What's with all the DWTS drama?!
Last fall, I raced back to my dorm every Wednesday night to join in the "Glee" weekly viewing party in my friend’s room. Although we would regularly hang out and watch television, and at least sit and later discuss our other favorite shows, we would all drop whatever we were doing (even if it was a 12-page paper due the next day) and set aside special time to get together to watch the sensation that is “Glee.”
You might have noticed that lately, magazines and TV are being applauded for finally displaying "average" looking women. From America Ferrara starring on Ugly Betty, to Tina Fey on 30 Rock, to Glamour giving Crystal Renn her own spread, it seems like the media industry was actually making some headway in this department!
• We know Pink doesn't, but she might be the only one... • Get Lea Michele's Grammy makeup! • Wait, Lauren Conrad has another book? • A little gift for you! Deeeelish. • Heidi Montag's mom thinks she's a freak, too! • Super Bowl = super for dating?
The Grammy red carpet is probably my favorite of the season. Though attendees of the Golden Globes and Oscars are better dressed, those at the Grammys bring the good, the bad and the outrageous. The dramatic dressers of the music industry bring out their weird and wonderful performance-esque outfits, blurring the line between stage-worthy and red carpet-appropriate.
• This makes us sad. Very, very sad. • The Golden Globes love Glee, too! • Get what you want this holiday season. • Adam Lambert gets a gig! • Holiday survival for the single ladies. • Would you buy Lilo's old clothes?
Guffly.com: We all are trying to be green: wear more green, eat more green, recycle more green, earn more green. But sometimes it’s hard because we don’t know where to look for the best products. And let’s face it - some of those eco-friendly fashions have been hit with the ugly stick one too many times.