I'm not a big fan of pregnant lady pictures, and this one is kind of just as weird. What do you think? Is this picture crossing a line?
One of the first honors given out was for Best Rap Performance, which Kanye West and Jay-Z won for their song “Otis.” But he wasn't there to accept the little golden statue. All said, Kanye won four awards last night, bringing his career Grammy total to 18. 18! We would think he would want to be there to rub that in everyone’s face. So where was the elusive Mr. West?
• President Obama is a better singer than Mitt Romney. • Why you should get dressed everyday. • Celebrity kids are always the cutest. • These three actors are so pretty together. • So what is happening over at "the X Factor"? • Box clutches: Cute... or not?
There are some celebs who shouldn't be famous at all and constantly get horrible things written about them because they have no talent or skills, so they shouldn't be all over magazines and television (I'm looking at you, Kardashians). Then there are some celebs who have talent and used it to make themselves famous, but now they don't really do anything with that talent, and they are STILL famous.
• Are you a stress seeker? • And a teen mom heads to rehab • I'm kinda digging Amber Rose's style • 31 celebrity promo photos • Who knew Will Smith was such a diva • 7 ways to get over your Facebook addiction • What excuse do you use to get out of plans with friends?
• I want to be P. Diddy's child. • Blonde myths debunked. • Can someone explain what is going on here? • We need to get to Forever 21 now! • What the hell are Kanye and Amber Rose wearing!? • 10 situations to be in with The Situation.
• In case you still didn't know... • Beaver pees on news anchor's face. Happy Friday. • Looks like it's time to head back to The Gap. • Back off, ladies. Kanye is not single. • You can learn a lot from...porn? • Wanna see celebs doing drugs?
• Christian Siriano at Fashion Week. Gorge. • Beware of dressing rooms in Sweden. • Let's talk about Amber Rose's style for a moment. • 10 weird ways to make some moolah. • Spencer Prick picks another Twitter fight. • Sometimes it pays to be Sarah Palin.
Meet the finalists of the Intel Science Talent Search, AKA the kids ruining the curve in your classes next year. Two of the sexiest men...