#Separation of TV and State!
At this point, anything is possible.
Simply the best.
We can't be Oprah, but you'll want to eat like her.
And it's a surprisingly simple sacrifice.
The Internet was not pleased with her advice.
Even Oprah took to Instagram to express her confusion.
Winter doesn't suck in this mansion.
Tell us which one deserves to win The Oscar for Best Picture.
• With Snooki pregnant, baby stores are going on Snooki Alert! • Oprah Winfrey does what she does best: loves her fans! • 13 stars posing with super random props- and they still look great • Go behind the scenes of 'Five-Year Engagement' with Jason Segel and Emily Blunt
Sure, no one will ever replace Ms. Winfrey, but I sure hope she's not the last woman to inspire and help the world to the extent that Oprah did. Even if they don't land their own talk show, there's a handful of well-known women who I know I'd have no problem sitting across from and telling my life story to.
In honor of Women’s History Month, CollegeCandy has decided to spotlight some of the world’s most influential women. First, naturally, we focused on the women from our generation. Then, we highlighted some fierce females in their 30s. After that we celebrated the phenomenal women in their 40s. And now we're cheering on the women who inspire us to be our best selves every single day. Anything can happen, and just like these women have done in their 50s and beyond, we can make a difference in the world at any age.
In honor of Women’s History Month, CollegeCandy has decided to spotlight some of the world’s most influential women. Last week we focused on the women from our generation and this week, we pay attention to some of the most spectacular thirty-somethings. These are the women that show us life really does get interesting in your 30s, whether you're a famous movie star or activist.
• Everyone should Oprah-fy yourself
• Did I put out prematurely?
• McDonalds makes periods even worse
• 5 Things to make you smile today
• How to handle a man who only texts. • Oprah Winfrey loves her fans. A lot. • Gaga explains her meat dress. (I can't believe I just wrote that.) • Check out Christian Siriano's new line for Payless! • College students are hypocrites. • Awwww Justin Bieber's got a crush!
John Mayer's disastrous Playboy interview in which he dropped the N-word and told naughty bedroom secrets about Jessica Simpson is too much for even Oprah Winfrey to handle. Oprah's couch -- which has been a platform for dozens of celebrity apologies and explanations -- isn't open to the guitarist just yet.
The International Olympic Committee’s votes are in, and despite the best efforts of Americans—including Oprah and President Obama—Chicago will not be hosting the summer games in 2016. Instead, that honor is going to Rio de Janeiro.
Just recently, the Army made Sgt. Maj. Teresa L. King the first female drill sergeant. No woman has ever held this top position. Another leap for womankind. It made me think about all the women who have paved the way for King and the rest of us to reach great heights.
• No, she's not preggers. They are adopting. • McSteamy or McSnorty? • Fall fashion = lots and lots of brown. • Chris Brown pissed the wrong woman off. • Man tries to breastfeed. • Are Tori and Dean dunzo!?
• Kendra Wilkinson is one hot pregnant lady. • TTFN, cellulite! • Something's wrong with Mischa Barton. • Not everything in the world has gone to crap. • Oprah is really influential. • Foods that shrink your stomach.
• Forbes names the most powerful celebrities. • The fat free trend of the 90's. • 7 things I learned from Adam Lambert. • Traditional marriage defined. • Europe doesn't love Britney. • Are you Tweeting too hard?
• Forget what those commencement speakers say, this is the real deal. • Oprah apologizes to James Frey!? • This is a sad way to lure in customers. • Adam Lambert hits eBay. • Oh no, Jennifer Hudson. No, no, no! • The 4 worst hangover remedies.
Graduation may be an exciting milestone, but the ceremony itself is far from memorable for most people. Not only is sitting in a cap and gown for three straight hours uncomfortable (especially when it's hot and that itchy rayon is rubbing against your neck), but the speeches are boring... and they go on forever. Oh, and leaving college is incredibly depressing.
We’ve all heard of Vision Boards. Whether it be from The Secret, The Oprah Show, or that crazy chick on The Bachelor who went on and on (and on) about hers the first night she met Jason. And then got kicked off. (But don't let her bad luck turn you off; it wasn't the vision board that sent her packing. That bitch was crazy.)
We love celebrities. We also love to hate celebrities. And then there are celebrities that we just need to get...
Mandy Moore and DJ AM back together. Compassion or career move? Wax is not kind to Carrie Underwood. How to...
Tonight at sundown Jews all over the world will begin celebrating one of our holiest of holidays: Rosh Hashanah (the...
Welcome to the Dining Hall! It is a new year, but the menu hasn’t changed much since the spring semester....
I was raised, essentially, without TV. I use the word ‘essentially’ because we did have a TV. We just also...
If you are a fan of Oprah you are quite familiar with her friend, Dr. Mehmet Oz. Oprah counts on...
The New York Daily News reports that in recent weeks, several allegations made by students at the Oprah Winfrey Leadership...