Would you say a... LIFE-size role?
Shine bright, shine far!
Wanna be on top?
~*~*Shine bright, shine far*~*~
Although, this is certainly something to smize about.
They're beyond gorgeous.
Tyra Banks can literally do anything.
This is Tyra Mail you don't want to miss.
Sadly, no Miss J for this Cycle.
You might want to sit down for this one.
Is he smizing a little bit?
"It’s like their baby, so they just want it perfect."
She literally woke up like this.
Check out the ten gorgeous ladies joining the line up!
Tyra's rocking a new pixie haircut.
It's a sad day for the ANTM family
Proof that Tyra's theories about the future aren't so farfetched, even if they sound like sci-fi fan fiction.
Tummies in, booties out, neck up—be one with the tooch!
This Thursday at Midnight for a measly $1.99 you can learn how to "smize," thanks to Evil Mastermind Tyra Banks!
• Finally! A "Mad Men" Relationship Guide! • Beauty tips from women men love • Tyra Banks graduated from Harvard Business School • Reasons to shop at thrift stores • Get Miranda Kerr's super cute outfit! • Geek Chic: fashion inspired by Doctor Who
I’m sure Tyra Banks has sweet dreams every night. She’s got tons of money, goes to Harvard (kind of) and she’s about to release a book, called Modelland, which is sure to win the Nobel Prize in Literature. So how could she ever have a bad night’s sleep?
•Thank goodness the new Catwoman doesn't have Halle Berry's outfit •Trends we really miss •There's going to be an All-Star Top Model?!?! •Superman is eating 5,000 calories...dang •8 TV characters who died onscreen •Our favorite movie flight attendants •Is Bieber even old enough to wear this shirt?
• Facebook deletes hot girls • Top 10 movies of the 90s • What does Selena Gomez do for good luck? • Women sentenced to jail for a tweet • WTF happened to Tyra Banks? • Easy ways to get happy • Eating healthy is harder than I thought
Reality television has created some interesting characters the last few years. And by "interesting" I mean "people I want to punch in the face." Celebrities like Speidi and the Karadashian crew have infiltrated all corners of Hollywood and for what? Big booties and bushy beards? Embarrassing baby daddy's and even more embarrassing "albums"?
Nothing causes me more anxiety and ill feelings than watching Kelly Bensimon talk on the Real Housewives of New York. Seriously, it makes my stomach churn more than watching those addicts stick needles in their arms on Intervention (barf). The woman is infuriating and I think my neighbor (who hears me screaming through the wall) would agree that I'd be better off without her.
• Oh no. Now Tyra is going to write?! • Wow! Sex is getting dangerous. • Playboy is going 3D?! • Aaaaand things have gotten even worse for Lilo. • More nominations for T. Swift. Shocking. • This pic makes our hearts melt.
• Cuz they do. A lot. • Bow Wow is a classy guy. • Tyra Banks was a mean boss? Shocking. • Mac gets warm and cozy this season. • What's the deal with Tila Tequila? • 10 iPhone apps we ladies could all use.
• Ew! What happened to Pete Wentz? • What are the biggest headlines of '09? • Is he turned on? Try smelling him. • So what's Tyra gonna do now? • The best moisturizers for your bod. • Marc Jacobs wears Speedos.
While much of what 2010 has in store for us is a big fat mystery, there are some things that we just can't wait for! And, of course, quite a few things we'd rather do without. Get ready for the future, ladies:
• They must be paying per crazy over there. • Dr. Phil is a sexual predator? • No more David Beckham undies ads. • Zach Braff is alive! • Staying sane on parent's weekend. • Kanye's clothing line...isn't happening.
• I hope she doesn't mind when he super-mans that ho. • Jessica Biel will do anything for fame. • Let Tom Colicchio teach you how to make a sandwich. • Justice Ginsburg hospitalized! • Learn to love your lady parts. • Tyra Banks talks about her hair. Again.
• Someone wants to marry crazy Tyra Banks? • The sexiest ice cream around. • Time to update those leggings, ladies. • Demi Moore is all nature, baby. • When will these people stop having kids?! • Some say cheating is totally OK.