Are you ready for a little honesty? Are you prepared to hear something that will shock you? Most people aren't. So make sure you're sitting down, because odds are that you'll disagree with me.
•Who should play Lady Gaga? •Celebs who celebrate Halloween all year long •Sexist thoughts passed down...through the mother?! •We heart sexy movie politicians •Robert Downey Jr. adds another franchise •Taylor Lautner is everywhere these days •5 Ways to recategorize sex
•What does your couples Halloween costume say about your relationship •How to make it through class when you're sick •Guess which celeb couple recently split? •Would you wear pink pants? •Celebrities have very dirty mouths •Our favorite celebrities, then and now •Um what?! Male Australian beetles are choosing beer bottles over female beetle
•Do you recognize this business mogul? •What do you think of the Catwoman costume?? •Celebrities that are real life Medusas •Who doesn't love a rapping Betty White (answer: people who hate puppies) •Welcome to the US of A, Prince Harry •We just can't get enough of the 60s fashion trend •Whoa...scientists can now make movies from images in your mind!
I should be rejoicing that the 80 degree days are extending past labor day. Instead I'm left wishing the leaves would start changing, hoping that my pants can move back to the front of my closet, and even wearing sweaters to try to force the hot weather out. Maybe it's the overload of pumpkin spice lattes (my new legal drug addiction) but I am lusting after fall this year.
I consider myself a pretty honest person, I'm no Mother Theresa, but I don't lie, especially to authority figures and people I need things from. Back in my sophomore year, I didn't exactly live up to this creed and it came back to kick my butt. Hard.
• Portia tells Oprah just how bad her eating disorder was • Cheerleader suspended for Facebook photo • My BFF is totally taking advantage of me • Halloween in Hollywood: Celebs in costumes • When Six secret sex dangers• WTF. She had sex with her future stepbrother • People continue to be really weird
As you're reading this, you're probably shifting back and forth between Internet Explorer and iTunes as you queue up another power hour for you and the girls, as you get ready for this blessed day of most outlandish makeup and dress, Halloween. However, tomorrow morning, reality will set in. It breaks my heart, but you will discover you are not actually Lady Gaga, and you do have a term paper due on Friday.
Oh Hallow's Eve, such a wonderful time of the year! Unfortunately, with the candy, costumes and cocktails comes a few less glorious things:Zits.
Halloweekend 2010 is finally here, and after a week of warming up between all-nighter study sessions for midterms and all-nighter sexy time, the costumed craziness continues through to Monday morning’s walk of shame.
Amid the holidays that I passionately adore, there are some that rank higher than others. Halloween is one of my favorites. I love the autumnal weather, the unnecessary amounts of chocolate, and having one day to claim "my life is a masquerade" and not be greeted with WTF looks. I love it so much, in fact, that I have decided to write a poem.
Hooking up in college is an art. Hooking up in college during Halloween weekend is a true feat. And that's why we set up a do's and don'ts guide for your viewing pleasure. Someone's gotta look out for you, right? So sit down, take notes, and prepare for the worst most successful Halloween shenanigans yet.
• 8 non-sexy costumes that will make boys go weak in the knees. • 10 reasons not to drink Four Loko. • Are you ready for the Rally to Restore Sanity?? • PETA supports Lilo. Under one condition.... • We're loving these kickass lace-up booties. • Oh Will Ferrell. You crack us up.
• Important lessons in Lady Gaga costumery • Street art: these people have mad skillz • Dr. Oz wants us all to have more sex • How do I tighten up down there • If we had photoshop in real life • 5 under $50: Foldover boots • Jon Stewart interviews Obama
The whiteboard outside the door, I’ve realized, is a classic college staple. It’s as college as 3 AM bedtimes, as shower shoes, as James Franco (fun fact: James Franco and I exchanged heys on campus last week). It’s soooooo college. Fortunately enough, the whiteboard outside my suite’s door right now reads this: “HALLOWEEK 2010: Let your inner Heidi Klum out...that chick’s a Halloweenoholic.”
Of the many things we college students love, the top three for most of us are burritos, cheap food and an excuse to dress up. Chipotle obviously got that memo because they're offering all of the above… and for a good cause, no less!
Halloween 2010 is finally here and we're looking forward to celebrating the only national college holiday that ends with me getting stabbed in the eye by an oversized fairy wing. While we're excited to see all the awesome creative costumes, we're also dreading seeing all the cliche and uninspired pop culture costumes.
Remember the fun days when your mom prepared disgusting looking food for your favorite friends? When you had to stick your hand into a box and feel something gross like slimy spaghetti? Just because you're in college doesn't mean the childish fun has to stop.
There are a lot of perks to experiencing Halloween as a college student, that’s a given. But remember Halloween as a little kid? When you looked forward to more than the drinking games and the slutty sexy costumes?
We might be too old to go door-to-door and ask strangers for candy... but we're not too old to dress up as slutty versions of our favorite childhood fairy tales characters, animals, or public service workers, are we? Besides, if we're struggling to pay $49.99 for a "Sexy Bull Fighter" costume, dammit, we want to get the most bang for our buck!
• It's back to rehab for dear Lilo. • 8 tricks to help you suppress that appetite. • Were these people drunk when this happened? • Halloween according to the cast of Modern Family. • The many (fabulous ways) to wear a scarf. • Truth: I am deathly afraid of what this might look like.
In the words of the immortal Mean Girls, "Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." It's a time honored Halloween tradition for girls to put on their best 'sexy' costume and go party, right? And costume companies have certainly raised the bar on options (Sexy Elmo and Sexy Hello Kitty, really?) but is this really a good idea or are we just promoting a sexist stereotype?
• Find out when (not how) to ask for it. • Meet Madonna's new boy man. • 7 reasons Halloween is better than Christmas. • Lilo hoping for more rehab? Things are looking up! • What's the best way to tell a guy it's your first time? • Text message flirting for beginners.
• Best Halloween prank ever! • 3 stylish looks for first dates • Things you do not want to find at your parent's house • Why does Elton John hate TV talent shows? • Someone REALLY thought this was a good idea • Suddenly political debates are looking real funny • Since when does Lady Gaga do normal thing
• Here are 10 totally unsexy costume ideas. • Levi Johnston says such smart things. • How does Ryan Kwanten get that hot bod? • Become a better dresser - a step by step guide. • ABC Family gives 'Friday Night Lights' the axe. • So, how does the Mulberry for Target line stack up?