• Dick Clark dies of massive heart attack at 82– RIP!
• Kate Hudson celebrates turning 33 today!
• Fashion inspired by the powerful Rosie the Riveter
• Check out these creepy real life Barbie dolls
• Words of wisdom from Maggie Smith
• DIY Bath Salts on a budget!
•Javier Bardem will be the new Bond villain!
•California becomes the first state to ban teens in tanning beds
•Some celebs just like their meat
•Dressing like a princess
•What happens when you combine Silicon Valley with the Jersey Shore
•Kate Hudson goes brunette
•Guess which Osbourne is going to be a parent!
Every couple has a list of different things they will do and absolutely-under-no-circumstances won’t do in public. For some the list for don’t is pretty long, i.e. we will not make out in the middle of a dinner at the White House. For others the list for don’t is pretty short, i.e. we won’t have sex on the table in the middle of a dinner at the white house.
• Complete make-up in under 5 minutes
• The Kate Hudson news that’s making everyone freak out
• Would you wear bondage pumps?
• Female genital mutilation is downright horrifying
• A convo with my 10-year-old self
• Whoa, whoa, whoa…this show is STILL ON!?!
• Can you be friends with your ex?
I’m not going to lie to you, CollegeCandies. Over the years, I have watched, and even reveled in some really terrible chick flicks. There’s just something comforting knowing the ending of a movie before it even begins, knowing everything is going to work out. It’s nice once and a while to sit back and just enjoy some bad acting by some pretty actors. And some really cute guys.
Lately, it seems like celebrities are doing things in groups more than usual – one week it was engagements, the next week it was breaking up, and this week, it’s all about babies. Add in some relationship rumors and Britney making yet another comeback, and you’ve got a pretty good week for Hollywood.
• Who does Simon think should replace him?
• Pics of Wal-mart shoppers never get old.
• Surprise! Kate Hudson dates another washed-up rocker.
• Keep your ex in your past. For real!
• This probably isn’t the best idea, Brody Jenner.
• Where did Lindsay Lohan go wrong?
The Bachelor’s been on so long that it’s starting to look more dated and more scripted than the always-classy Blind Date series of the ’90s. Dating shows in general have become boring and stale. Because, let’s be honest, no one wants to watch one more good-looking-average-Joe go on dates. No, we want to watch full-fledged A-list celebrities who spend more time in tabloids than in the movies and on stage find true love.
Every day we’re bombarded with a million different messages about what we are supposed to look like. And tell you what, our not-so-scientific-yet-totally-accurate visual research proves that 99% of girls out there don’t fit the mold.
Whether it is in the form of ‘Dear Abby’ or a particularly inspiring section in Cosmopolitan, I love dating advice. Over-analyzing is a woman’s best friend, and there is nothing like a little advice to feed the fire. But while some people offer up some really good advice, there are a few others that are less than qualified to be instructing the masses in the ways of love.
•Save the date, Spiedi’s really getting married.
•Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are over. Again.
•There’s still time to decorate your dorm for Easter.
•Save time with these multi-tasking beauty products.
•Going away for the holiday? Check out these celeb airport trends.