This is exactly what we really REALLY want.
Why is this news?
Come to think of it, Posh Spice did just strut around a lot.
The kid's got pipes!
There's a new baby at the Beckham's.
Unfortunately, a wardrobe of runway pieces is not a reality for most of us. Instead we use the fabulous designer looks as inspiration to piece together our own style and wardrobe.
I used to be seriously worried about getting older. Not only because of the fear of my health failing or loved ones dying, but also...what would I wear? Luckily, after delving more into the world of fashion, I realized that there are tons of timeless pieces that are appropriate for women from 20 to 80. Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is approaching 40 (!!!) and she is definitely one of my fashionista role models.
•Bedroom friendly foods (and some to avoid!) •A fashion line inspired by...of all films, Toy Story?? •Oh Kim K, it's cute that you think people still care •Selena's newest problem: her cute pooch! •Posh Spice is back to her rockin' bod •Chelsea Clinton is now working with NBC
•We love hot older men •Working a pony tail for formal events •Is Paris the next destination for les Beckhams •Ladies, start asking him out! •Guys try out the thong...and it's not good •'90s movies that Hollywood should consider remaking
It seems like celebrities these days have to be Jacks (or Janes) of All Trades. If you're a singer then you're a dancer and if you're a dancer then you're an actor. Then comes the fragrance, and then, of course, the clothing line, the last of which can get a little creepy crazy. I mean, everyone remembers the Avril Lavinge era of hoodies and men's ties right? No? Just me.
Ah, the '90s. A tacky but wonderful time. And there’s nothing better on a hot summer day than a blast from the not-so-distant '90s past. Ever wonder what happened to some of those artists that you used to play over and over again on your Walkman? Well bust out your old CD (not mp3) collection, because you’re about to find out.
It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeear. Halfway to it, anyway. In a 'Christmas in July' inspired feeling, we can all celebrate because today is exactly six months away from Christmas. And, that being my all-time favorite gift-giving holiday, I rounded up a few presents I want now.
We ladies are constantly on the look out for the hottest fashion(at the lowest prices) and the coolest trends. Even the girl who just wears the same pair of jeans everyday is looking for a comfortable pair of denim that make her ass look great. And that's why we're constantly providing a running commentary on the fashion we see on a daily basis. While some of it is certainly cringe-worthy, there's a lot of it that is ooo-ahh-I-want-it-worthy. It's not uncommon to see strangers ask each other where someone bought something.
I get hair cuts all the time and it never stops the presses, so why should Bieber's new shag be talked about like it actually means anything? Or our favorite friend, Jen's, new style (which isn't new for anyone who actually watched 'Friends').
• The biggest health benefits of sex • They are officially the coolest Hollywood family • Warning: this video is going viral and it's REALLY GROSS • Guess what Victoria Beckham's screensaver is? • I give them a year till they get a divorce • This seems inappropriate, yes? • Umm she's not a housewife
One thing's for sure: when super scandalous things happen in Hollywood, they always break at the same time. So this week we've got a lot crazy shizz going on, and while we're not sure all of it is true, it's the breaking news. There's been everything from a Bieber imposter to Tim Gunn ranting about everything and anything. You know, just your normal every day Hollywood stuff.
• 9 things you shouldn't say to a guy. • Some celebrity designers know what they're doing. • Obviously, this would be Heidi Montag's next step. • Say it with me: awwwwwwwwwww. • What are the 10 new words of 2010? • Paris Hilton's got beef with Kimmy K.
Over the past eight years American Idol has been bringing the country's undiscovered talent into our living rooms via our 50 inch flat screens (I wish). There's nothing like watching Randy, Simon and Paula whittle down thousands of hopefuls into 12 finalists who will spend weeks singin' their little hearts out for us, while we feverishly grab our phones at the end of the show to cast our vote for the best performer.
• At least according to People magazine. • A new job for Tiger Woods? • Is Kevin Jonas getting married this weekend? • Chris Henry's untimely death is all sorts of messed up. • So that's how Victoria Beckham stays so trim. • Bring on the Kardashian baby-daddy drama!
• Was it more about the music or the fashion last night? • Or maybe everything is all about Taylor Swift these days. • Adam Lambert turns up the (guy on guy) heat! • Why won't your acne go away... • Levi Johntson's Playgirl spread is a total letdown. • Victoria's Secret models make me hate myself.
• Well that was fast, Katy Perry. • Oooo lala. We're digging cuff bracelets. • A Victoria Beckham modeling agency?? • Ivanka Trump is a budget shopper, too! • That's one way to get your BF to break up with you... • John Mayer....defends Brit Brit?
• Miley vs. Samantha Jones? Oy. • Justin Timberlake and Kings of Leon mashup? Awesome. • Lamar Odom signs his life away to Khloe. Finally. • Halloween display...or dead man? • The 10 worst crafts on Etsy.com. • Victoria Beckham is totes over food.
• Looks like Balloon-boy's family wants to be famous. • Madonna's making enemies. • Did Nicole Richie tie the knot?? • Let's talk about credit card debt. • Spotted: Posh Spice on Gossip Girl! • This must be the son of Superman.
* Miley Cyrus hates the paparazzi. * These trenches make rainy days a lot better. * Victoria Beckham eats. Really! * Could there be an HIV vaccine on the horizon? * Julia Roberts is pissing some people off. * Justin Timberlake gets starring role. In the Facebook movie.
• And we care, why? • Who wore what to the Teen Choice Awards? • You don't eff with Jeremy Piven. • Flirt like a pro. • That's a little TMI for Facebook, dontcha think? • Michael Jackson's coming to the big screen. • Posh might be too nice for American Idol.
• Victoria Beckham may be Idol's newest judge. • Steven Tyler's moves aren't what they used to be. • Penelope Cruz is gonna have one beautiful baby. • Are guys OK with just cuddling? • The 13 sexiest movie scenes ever. • Drink to a better complexion?
A trip to the campus bookstore is an exercise in self-assurance. When you spot an intriguing book that you cannot wait to read cover to cover, you may or may not have the cajones to bring it up to the counter. Why, you ask? Hmm, maybe because its entitled The Going Down Guide: Tongue Tips and Oral Techniques for Men and Women!
• Today is every math geek's dream day. • Ryan Reynolds getting his own X-Men movie! • Would you wear eyebrow bling? • Will heat ruin your hair products? • Victoria Beckham looks really good in undies. • Gay marriage is legalized in Maine!
Sam Ronson wants a restraining order from crazy Lindsay. Need an excuse? Try the economy. What is the most stressful moment of a relationship? Katy Perry shares her thoughts on marriage. What's your hangover cure? Victoria Beckham is too busy for Ugly Betty. Get that perfect sunkissed look for Spring.
Poor students thought they had gotten in. GOT YA!!
I remember the day I discovered my first girl crush: I must have been 8 or 9 years old, and...
I don’t want to know… Victoria’s Secret’s Pink launches new bath line. Isla Fisher’s got some style This whole monkey...